Friday 3 March 2017

Roasted Vegetables & Avocado Dressing salad


Roasted Vegetables & Avocado Dressing salad
I love colourful things. Colours add zing to my life and perk up my oh! so sad mood. 
Being a vegetarian and a vegetables fan, I often find myself in a fix of what vegetable to leave while cooking my food. So I end up using everything and anything from my Fridge.
Today I tried this amazing grilled vegetable salad with low fat salad Avocado dressing. Hope you All will like it too.

To prepare this quick healthy colour rich chunky salad follow the instructions below . 

Ingredients For salad: 

5 medium mushrooms
1 Small broccoli  
1 small sized green & Yellow Zucchini
6-7 cherry tomatoes
half Red & yellow peppers
few leaves of lettuce
1 medium sized cucumber
1 tsp salt
1 tsp crushed black pepper
2 tbsp dried oregano seasoning
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp dried garlic powder. 

For Dressing: 

1 avocado, 
¼ cup olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp crushed black pepper
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar ( I use Bragg's organic Apple Cider vinegar )
1 tbsp lemon syrup
¾ garlic cloves

Method : 

Chop all the vegetables in a medium dice. Place all of them in a big bowl except cucumber and add salt, black pepper ,garlic powder , oregano seasoning and olive oil.

Stir it well and add this mix into a baking tray. Cook it on 200'c / 400'F for about 15-20 minutes on grill/microwave mode. 

Place all the dressing ingredients in a blender and blend well till the texture looks creamy.

For Serving: 

Place lettuce leaves in a serving bowl, add cucumber and add the roasted vegetables.
The veggies will appear a lot juicier after the roast. Add the after roast syrup of that to the salad as well. Pour 3-4 tbsp dressing on it and mix well. 
Enjoy the yummyliscious health freak salad :)

P.S- 

Honey & Apple cider vinegar are my secret ingredients in the dressing because avocado has a tinge of bitterness to it. Honey stabilises the bitterness and apple cider vinegar provides a tangy taste and great texture to it. 

Happy cooking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much !