Friday 3 March 2017

Mini Lime Pie






Mini Lime Pie

My Obsession with Lemon is something I can't do anything about. 

You will find lemon in most of my recipe's. It is because lemon is the major ingredient in any fat burning food / drink. A glass of lemon juice and honey in a Luke warm water does wonders early morning.

I am going to be sweet and short just like my pie. These bundles of love are a treat to a sore sight. 

Lemon is my favourite ingredient for any dish and hence I thought to try these. They are easy to bake and taste absolute yum. It took me about half an hour to make a batch of these.
Cooking time : 30 minutes
Ingredients:
 4 egg yolks
4 tsp lime zest (Grated lemon peel)
½ cup lemon juice
100 gram Milk maid
100 gram pack of biscuits
3 tbsp sugar
5 tbsp melted butter
cream 
Mint leaves
lemon zest for garnishing
Method :
Add egg yolk in a big bowl and keep whisking it while adding lemon zest, lemon syrup & milkmaid to it. Make a thick batter and place it aside. 
Now take a transparent zip pouch and add biscuits to it. Crush it with a Rolling pin (Belan). Add melted butter and sugar to it and shake it well in the pouch itself. 
Add this mixture to your cup cake baking tray and line it properly on all the sides leaving the centre empty. Bake this for 8-10 min at 160′C/325′F at Microwave/convection mode in Microwave. 
Add the Lemon mix to the biscuit base and bake for 15-20 minutes at 160′C/325′F. 
Freeze it for half an hour for better taste and garnish it with a scoop of cream, mint leaves & lime zest :).
Viola ! instant love mix 

P.S : 
You can use Parle G or Nice Biscuits. 
And since I Don't have a separate Oven, so I use my Microwave with Convection Mode. It is as good as any Oven.
Happy Baking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much !